DIRECTORATE OF EXTENSION EDUCATION,
Organized the Endowment Lectures instituted by Tmt. Periakkal Paramasivam, Tamil Pannai in the name of Hon'ble Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Puratchi Thalaivi Selvi J Jayalalithaa as Convener of the endowment.
- Dr. Kiran Singh, DDG(AS), ICAR, delivered the lecture on " Livestock sector in Indian Economy and Biodiversity - Trends and Challenges" on 29.12.2000 at Madras Veterinary College, Chennai-7.
- Prof. M.S. Shaila,Department of Microbiology and Cell Biology, Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore delivered lecture on "Development of New Generation subunit vaccines and sensitive sero diagnostic reagents for peste des petits ruminants" at Madras Veterinary College on 21.5.2002
- Dr. B.N. Mathur, Director, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Hyderabad delivered lecture on "Role of Women in Livestock Production in India for Livelihood Security" at Madras Veterinary College on 25.03.2003.
- Dr. H.K. Pradhan, Joint Director, High Security Animal Disease Laboratory, IVRI, Bhopal delivered the lecture on "Emerging and exotic diseases of animals and their control" on 8.3.2004 at Madras Veterinary College.
- Dr. R.K. Samanta, Joint Director (Training) NAARM Hyderabad delivered the lecture on "Role of Animal Sciences Research, Education andExtension in Accelerating Animal Production and Growth" on 15.11.2005 at Madras Veterinary College.
- Dr. S.K. Dwivedi, Director, National Research Centre on Equines, Hisar delivered Lecture on "Role of Lady Veterinaries in Animal Welfare, Environmental Protection and Revival of Indian System of Medicine in Veterinary Practice" on 08.02.2008 at Madras Veterinary College.
- Dr. V.V. Sadamate, Adviser (Agriculture), Planning Commission, Government of India on "Augmenting Livestock Extension and Delivery Services" on 11.11.2011 at Madras Veterinary College.